Australian Native Landscapes operates 8 Horticultural Products Manufacturing Facilities across New South Wales, processing a wide range of organic resources including forest residues, green waste, wood waste, FOGO and biosolids. The company currently reprocesses in excess of 600,000tpa.
Processing facilities operate under a number of quality and product certifications as follows;
– ISO14001 Environmental Systems Management
– AS3743 Potting Mixes
– AS4419 Soils for landscaping and garden use.
– AS4454 Compost, soil conditioners and mulches
– NASAA Certified Organic Inputs
– CA05 NSW DPI Phylloxera Compliance Agreement