SOILCO offers collection and processing services for source separated green, timber and food waste.
SOILCO has hook-lift bins available for both regular and infrequent collection of larger volumes of organic waste such as:
- Commercial food waste from events
- Onsite organic waste from clearing
- Untreated mill residuals such as offcuts, sawdust and chip
- Untreated offcuts in timber manufacturing facilities
- Unpainted and untreated timber pallets
- Agricultural wastes
Hook-lift bins are available in 15 and 30 cubic metre load sizes. The hook-lift system allows ground level loading and unloading and quick exchange of bins. SOILCO can arrange for bins to be left on-site for scheduled pick-ups or project work.
Customers can also utilise SOILCO’s transport fleet which currently includes 12 heavy vehicle combinations specifically designed for safe and efficient loading, transfer and unloading of shredded green and timber waste materials. Our heavy vehicles have been designed with large cubic capacities that maximise the light bulk density of processed garden and timber organics within RMS and NHVR regulations.