Our product range, pricing and ability to supply both large and small events sets us apart from our competitors.
With warehouse locations in Auckland, WA, QLD, VIC and NSW along with a distributor network in every state and major city in the country we are able to deliver nationwide. We offer same day or overnight delivery to most locations. We have the ability to deliver 1 carton or mixed pallets for multiple vendors at any event Australia Wide.
All BioPak products are certified carbon neutral. We measure and offset the CO2 emissions associated with the production distribution and disposal of our products by purchasing carbon credits and are independently audited by The Carbon Reduction Institute.
- Paper Hot Cups and Bowls
- Paper Cold Cups
- Pulp carry trays
- Sugar Cane Pulp Takeout containers
- Sugar Cane Pulp Trays
- Sugar cane Pulp Plates bowls and clamshells
- PLA bioplastic cutlery
- PLA bioplastic clear cold cups
- PLA bioplastic clear deli bowls & sushi trays
- Reusable PLA bioplastic coffee cups
- Reusable PLA bioplastic plates bowls and cups Microwave and dishwasher safe
- PLA Straws
- Bioplastic bags certified to AS4736 Refuse bags, bin liners and checkout bags.
Note from SEA:
Note that their products are not manufactured in Australia, however they have had independent auditors calculate the CO2 emissions from transporting the products from their point of manufacture and they offset this.
Note also that PLA products are only compostable in commercial composting facilities. If you use PLA products at your event, ensure they are collected for composting and sent to a commercial composting facility not to landfill.